Use of personal data
- We collect your data so that your experience as a user in Maria Narváez is better, attending to the specific wishes you have in mind and always with complete transparency.
- We are transparent and honest about the data we collect about you and the reason why we do so.
- We want to offer you a better experience with Maria Narváez , for which we constantly seek to surprise you. For this we need to know you better and be able to adapt to your preferences, your personal situation and your tastes. When we are going to use your personal information to obtain more exhaustive information about you, we will do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your permission.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, you can inform us at any time if you no longer authorize us to process them or if you want to modify them.
- Maria Narváez has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
What is personal data and what do we collect?
The LOPD defines in its article 3 personal data as “any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons”. To this we must add the different information that, collected, can lead to the identification of a certain person. The most obvious examples are the name or DNI of a person, but personal data is also considered email or even an IP address used at any given time.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Commercial information
Special categories of personal data are not processed (these are data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data related to health or data related to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Maria Narváez is the commercial name owned by Maria José Garcia Narváez, through which she sells real estate agent services. The services marketed comply with the legal requirements in force in the European Union.
Identity: Maria José Garcia Narváez
Postal address: CARRER DEL GENERAL PALAFOX 8 – 08860 – Castelldefels Barcelona Spain
For any questions or queries related to the new amendment to the law, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we process your data for?
In Maria Narváez we treat the information provided by interested persons, confidentially, for the following purposes:
- Maintain a single user registry for all Services, thereby improving their management.
- Manage, where appropriate, requests for information on services.
- Send you information about the services offered, if you have authorized us to do so.
We inform you that on some occasions the treatment of your personal data may be necessary to comply with legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship that we may have with the user.
In other cases, and whenever appropriate, we will request your consent to process your personal data.
How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- During the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
Registration by means of the form is free and voluntary for the user, so the legitimate basis for the treatment of their personal data is their consent.
Where is your data stored?
We use various applications to obtain and store certain data. To guarantee your privacy, these applications are subject to strict regulations. Most of the data is stored within the European Union. Regarding data that is sent to non-EU countries, we only use companies that offer sufficient protection in accordance with European legislation. In some cases we have suppliers that have Binding Corporate Standards, or have adhered to the “Privacy Shield ”.
With which third parties do we share your data?
Data transfers to third countries
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Maria Narváez shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway , Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Maria Narváez analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://marianarvaez.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them at Maria Narváez.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Maria Narváez will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the data controller.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel violated your rights regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through your website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in Maria Narváez comes from your express consent and comes from:
- Contact forms
Security and confidentiality of your data
Maria Narváez has adopted the technical, organizational and security security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
In particular, on the Maria Narváez website, communication between the user and the server is done with data encrypted using the HTTPS protocol, which represents the highest degree of protection for user confidentiality that can be implemented at the present time. .
At Maria Narváez we try to guarantee the security of your personal data when it is sent outside our website, and we make sure that these companies respect confidentiality and that they have the appropriate mechanisms to protect it. All such companies have an obligation to ensure that such information is processed in accordance with the laws and regulations regarding data privacy.